Top 10 Reasons Why You Need Conflicted: The Survival Card Game
We’ve asked our beta testers, here are the Top 10 Reasons why you need Conflicted: The Survival Game.
You have seen the website and thought about it and yet you are still on the fence. We have asked our beta testers to give us reasons why preppers and survivalists should own a deck of Conflicted: The Survival Card Game. Here are the top 10 reasons why you need Conflicted: The Survival Game, as chosen by our staff . You need to read this!
- It opens up in depth discussions regarding what kind of world we’ll live in after the collapse of society.
- It shows to you where others in your group draw the line between their will to live vs their own morals.
- It helps you create a mutual understanding among the members of your bugout group when it comes to who’s more suitable for what role after the collapse of society.
- It helps you discuss with significant others what kind of survival philosophy your camp will have after the collapse and why that philosophy is important.
- The game will raise an awareness regarding other areas of prepping that perhaps you didn’t think about.
- Practice your barter, negotiating and leadership skills to perfection on the subjects that matter most.
- Conflicted: The Survival Card Game is like a mirror that exposes your real survival philosophy to yourself.
- Over 50 scenarios that will reveal how unprepared emotionally humanity really is to the collapse of modern civilization.
- See what other preppers all over the world think a post apocalyptic society will be like, as they submit scenarios and we publish more decks periodically. Have a way to bring this knowledge to your bugout group.
- It exposes who the true leader of your bugout group really is. Hope you and your group can handle that….