Conflicted: The Survival Card Game
Made for Preppers and Survivalists
You are the leader of a bugout group. Your decisions matter more than they ever did before.
Can you handle the decisions you’ll face after Doomsday? When civilization and infrastructure are gone, where will you draw the line between your morals and your will to live another day? Most importantly, where will your friends and loved ones who you’ll be spending this difficult time with draw the line for themselves? Conflicted: The Survival Card Game lets you explore your own survival philosophy and that of others.
Conflicted was designed to help you think about life in a post apocalyptic world. After playing it, you’ll be more aware of your own strengths and weaknesses and areas needing improvement. How far are you willing to go in order to survive, when the choice is life versus your own morals?
Know Your Friends
When you play Conflicted: The Survival Card Game with your friends and family, their answers will tell you all about their philosophy on prepping and survival. What they say or don’t say, their body language – it all matters. You will probably re-think who you’ll bugout with after the first game.
Know Your Enemies
By Playing Conflicted: The Survival Card Game you’ll realize that the thin veil of civilized behavior our current modern society currently portrays is easily torn apart. We all have a breaking point, where our will to live speaks louder than our own morals. That breaking point is at a different place for everyone.
An In Depth Explanation About Conflicted: The Survival Card Game
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game is a brand new way for survivalists to share their philosophies about prepping. It’s a game that can be a serious conversation between established prepper groups, or it can be a fun way to introduce someone to the concept of prepping.
Conflicted helps you show other preppers why you are prepping, why your reason for prepping matters, and what your survival philosophy is when choosing life vs your morals.
How did the idea for Conflicted come up
- Every prepper out there prepares just in case a catastrophic event happens (Economic crash, government take over, epidemics, volcanoes, earthquakes).
- They are so convinced about that 1 theory and idea, maybe 2 that they devote time and money to getting ready for mainly 1 or 2 events.
- All that effort is aimed at what event can destroy modern society and lead us into a post apocalyptic world.
- What very few preppers talk about is what happens after the event that makes the SHTF. What kind of world will we live in? Do we only need a stockpile of food, water and ammo and a safe place? How will the unprepared really behave?
- We as a community need a way to create meaningful conversations about a future post SHTF, about life in a chaotic world disrupted by a catastrophic event. We need every prepper out there to have a way to weigh in their thoughts on a world post SHTF.
- Conflicted helps us do just that through a fun game.
How does Conflicted help
Conflicted stirs meaningful conversations among preppers regarding the tough situations we may face in a world after modern society.
“Circumstances don’t make the man, they only reveal him to himself.” ― Epictetus
- When we are all faced with tough situations, we have an idea of how we are going to act. We tend to think this idea is the way most reasonable people would act as well. The problem is that another person in your prepping group also feels the same way, about a completely different answer to the same question.
- So depending on how seriously you want to play the game with the other players you can really get into some great discussions and get a feel for what kind of person your friend or family member “really” is before you both are faced with a difficult situation and emotions are running high.
- Or you can go completely in a different direction and play the game casually with someone who isn’t into prepping at all and then we’re sure that at the end of the gaming session that person will be thinking about becoming a prepper themselves.
- Most questions arent about the scenario itself, but are about the choice that needs to be made. Where do you and others around you draw the line between your own survival versus your morals?
- The game will raise an awareness regarding other areas of prepping that perhaps you didnt think about.
- Practice your barter, negotiating and leadership skills.
- Realize that the only thing that keeps us in line is a world of illusions and once that is taken away, the great majority of people will default back to their animal instincts.
- Play the game as seriously as your group can handle, or as casually as you want to introduce someone new to the concept of prepping.
- See what kind of person you really are when you need to chose between life versus your own moral compass.
- Conflicted: the survival card game is like a mirror that exposes your real survival philosophy to yourself.
The Future of Conflicted
- We developed a platform where preppers can submit whatever scenarios they think we’ll face after the SHTF.
- The prepper community will vote on the best scenarios of the week;
- We’ll give the winner of the best scenario as much recognition as they want, posting their twitter, website or facebook info on the cards themselves.
- They will receive gear, praise and other prizes for being selected and be featured on our website, twitter, facebook, podcast, youtube and other media.
- Every year we’ll publish a game deck with these scenarios submitted by players, plus more decks with other themes such as government take overs, epidemics, economic collapse, etc.
- We hope that over time every prepper who enjoys playing the game will pick and choose scenarios from all these cards and build a deck of questions that is personalized to their own point of view on prepping, so that they can share that with the other members of their prepping group.
- We also hope that by having the entire prepper community submit and vote on scenarios (They would only be voting on possible scenarios only, not individual’s answers to the questions from players, that information isnt gathered. We thought about it but after the whole NSA thing we scrapped the idea lol. ) we’ll develop a product that will be of interest to every prepper.
Random facts about Conflicted
- Helps screen potential bug out team members,
- Helps introduce others to the concept of prepping,
- See how people will react in the face of a tough situation,
- See who the true leaders of your bugout team really are,
- Play it as seriously or as casually as you want,
- Gage peoples true nature when they answer the questions through their body language, voice and demeanor,
- See how far someone is willing to go on the gray line between the need for survival and their own morals.
- A deck will retail for $14.95 inside the USA, $19.95 anywhere else in the world.
- A deck comes with 50+ scenarios.
Let’s face it, in the event that we come to live in a post apocalyptic world, who will rise as the leader? The answer is, “person the majority of the group is most likely to identify with”, because most people in your group will agree with their survival philosophy. Will that be you? Conflicted: The Survival Card Game can be purchased by clicking here.